Show/Hide Infographic Text
Infographic Title: Montgomery College Library Remote Access: Things to Know
Flyer with six tips for using the MC Library remotely. Each tip includes an icon, text, and a link. The tips are:
- Purple Circle with website icon. Text reads "Our website, library.montgomerycollege.edu, is our online branch and it never closes! Research and help start on our website."
- Purple circle with ID card icon. Text reads "Your M number is your library card. You can access any of our e-resources by entering your M number, including the M and all numbers."
- Purple circle with speech bubbles icon. Text reads: "MC librarians are available to help you with research and other library questions. Chat with a librarian 24/7 at libfaqs.montgomerycollege.edu or send us a text at 240-567-1728."
- Purple circle with computer mouse icon. Text reads: "You can book an appointment to get research help from a librarian over Zoom at libcal.montgomerycollege.edu/appointments."
- Purple circle with film and play icon. Text reads: "Feeling bored? Our streaming videos include recent releases, blockbusters, and award winners. Try Feature Films, Digital Campus, or Kanopy Streaming. Visit https://libguides.montgomerycollege.edu/video-subject to access."
- Purple circle with newspaper icon. Text reads: "Finding quality information about current events is critical. We provide access to online newspapers like Washington Post and New York Times. Find them at https://libguides.montgomerycollege.edu/newspapers-subject."
Bottom of flyer reads "MC Library is here to help!" followed by the MC Library logo.