Welcome to the MC Library's research guide for management!
This guide covers resources and research tips for basic management principles concerned with the leadership and management of the enterprise as a whole. This concern encompasses:
- the personal values and qualities of effective general managers and enterprise leaders;
- the philosophies, values, and strategies that inform successful enterprises; and
- the relation of enterprise to the broader community and other external constituencies.
The management principles include:
- Management Policy and Process
- Management Information Systems
- Society and Enterprise
- Leadership, Values, and Corporate Responsibility