Welcome to the MC Library's subject research guide for management!
This guide covers resources and research tips for basic management principles concerned with the leadership and management of the enterprise as a whole. This concern encompasses:
- the personal values and qualities of effective general managers and enterprise leaders;
- the philosophies, values, and strategies that inform successful enterprises; and
- the relation of enterprise to the broader community and other external constituencies.
The management principles include:
- Management Policy and Process
- Management Information Systems
- Society and Enterprise
- Leadership, Values, and Corporate Responsibility